Still not utilizing Microsoft’s Power BI for your business? Maybe you have questions or concerns about rolling out the Power BI service to your organization. In a recent webinar, Pragmatic Works Sr. Consultant, Jean Hayes, addressed these common questions and concerns. If you’re looking to get started with Power BI, this deep dive webinar will educate you on the features that will help ease your headaches and make rolling out the Power BI Service a success.
Jean discusses strategies for Enterprise deployment of Power BI, as well as rolling out Power BI to other users beyond IT. The webinar looks at features that will help:
- Control costs of Power BI deployment
- Manage users
- Manage and secure data
- Ensure data integrity
- Collaborate and share reports
- Change management and versioning for Power BI
Jean also digs deep into the Power BI features, so you’ll gain an understating for successful deployment. She reviews:
- Licensing and Pricing Options (from free to Premium) - Help you choose an option that scales to your organization
- Data Set Options – See how your choices help you manage your users, data, ensure data quality and leverage data sets across different reports
- Row Level Security
- Data Gateways – On premises Data Gateway configuration for enterprise deployment
- App Workspaces and Apps
- Power BI Templates
- Versioning Options for Power BI Desktop Files
The Power BI suite of business analytics tools delivers insights throughout your organization. If you’re looking to learn more about leveraging Power BI in your business where you can connect to hundreds of data sources, simplify data prep, and drive ad hoc analysis as well as produce beautiful reports, then publish them for your organization to consume on the web and across mobile devices, then this webinar is for you.
We offer free webinars every Tuesday at 11:00 EST. Click here to see our upcoming schedule and to register.
Want more Power BI training opportunities? Pragmatic Works’ On-Demand Training platform is the best in the business. Our platform offers 9 Power BI courses and over 30 courses covering a variety of topics including Business Intelligence, Business Analytics, Big Data, SQL Server Optimization and more. Sign up for a free On-Demand Training trial today.