Investing in training for you and your business is extremely important to stay current in an ever-changing technological world. And investing in training can be a big decision. You may ask: What’s the best platform for training? How do I know my investment is helping me, my employees and my business?
Studies prove that e-Learning benefits your business and is the trend you want to jump on:
1. IBM implemented an eLearning program and found that participants learned nearly 5 times more material without spending more time in training. eLearning teaches more in a shorter time, so companies can reduce time employees spend training and get back to work faster.
Since employees can resume their work faster and apply their new skills immediately, IBM found that every dollar invested in online training results in $30 productivity.
IBM saved approximately $200 MIL after switching to e-Learning by reducing costs in travel, hotel, equipment and instructors.
2. The Research Institute of America states that eLearning increases retention rates 25% - 60% compared to face-to-face training at a low 8% - 10%. Students have more control over the learning process and the chance to revisit the training as needed.
3. Training with e-Learning typically requires 40% to 60% less employee time than in a traditional classroom setting, per a Brandon-Hall Study. Students can train whenever they need it, at their own pace and on any device.
4. Multiple studies found that 42% of companies say eLearning has led to increased revenue. Many companies say that knowledge translates directly into revenue. Also, revenue generated per employee is 26% higher. ELearning allows companies to train more frequently and employees are less apt to leave their job due to lack of development opportunities.
5. Companies can obtain a better-engaged workplace by using eLearning technology. Organizations can achieve an 18% boost in employee engagement, according to Molly Fletcher Company.
6. Since the year 2000, eLearning has grown a staggering 900%, and it continues to grow.
Pragmatic Works prides ourselves on our On-Demand Training platform being the best in the business. We offer 30 deep-dive courses and are continually adding more; we added 10 new data-centric courses in 2016. Our top 5 completed classes are:
1. Power BI Desktop and Dashboards- 29%
2. Introduction to T-SQL - 26%
3. Introduction to SSIS - 23%
4. Advanced SSIS - 11%
5. Introduction to SSAS - 11%
Plus, we offered 61 free training sessions in 2016, with over 17,000 attendees. Visit our website to learn more about all of our courses, training packages and to take advantage of our free trial. Pragmatic Works On-Demand Training is the platform to use for all your training needs, so you can take advantage of all the benefits of the eLearning trend.