At Pragmatic Works, we believe that our employees are the cornerstone of our success. Our staff is made up of many extremely talented professionals, and we believe in recognizing their achievements and hard work. Each month, we feature one of our stellar employees that often goes above and beyond the call of duty as a small way of saying thank you. This month we're highlighting Shawn Harrison, one of our talented Product Specialists.
All About Shawn:
Shawn is a Product Specialist for Pragmatic Works and lives in Jacksonville, FL, with his wife and family. He has been with the company since 2009 and has had the opportunity to work in a number of roles throughout his time here. On any given day, Shawn can be found working with clients and giving product demonstrations, troubleshooting support cases, editing training videos, hosting a webinar, or even teaching online classes. His knowledge of our products is evident in the work he does and he recently instructed a week-long course all about the Pragmatic Workbench. Both clients and fellow employees agree—we are lucky to have Shawn on our team!
Awards & Achievements:
-Most Total Webinar Attendance 2011
-Support Tech of the Year 2011
-Support Tech of the Year 2012
-Support Tech of the Year 2013
Shawn Fun Facts:
1. He really likes zombies. The Walking Dead may or may not be his favorite TV show, and he's passionate about zombie outbreak education. He's definitey the guy you want to know in the event of a zombie apocalypse. Oh, and did we mention he collects horror movies, too?
2. Shawn is in a band… a metal band, of course.
3. A good morning for Shawn always starts with a Dunkin Donuts iced coffee.
4. The Tampa Bay Lightning is his absolute favorite hockey team.
5. He loves history, the outdoors and bag pipe music.
Want to learn more about Shawn? Make sure to follow him on Twitter!