At Pragmatic Works, we see Power BI as a big part of the future. We’ve spent a lot of time working with customers to implement Power BI and we know what makes customers successful and what is holding them back. Many organizations face the same challenges and it’s all in how you adopt Power BI.
In a recent webinar, our President of Consulting, Adam Jorgensen, helps you navigate through the latest updates from Power BI, as well as which features you should be using in your environment. You’ll gain an understanding of how you can improve and expand the way you’re using Power BI.
We choose Power BI as the best tool for our customers because we know that it is crushing the competition. Why is that?
- All your data is available
- New capabilities and features released every month
- Use it how you want it – Desktop, Mobile or Embedded
- Designed for the data driven organization
- Price is incredibly low in the market
The last two points are key here; Power BI is the one platform for BI that’s made for the true data driven organization to understand, organize and share data to create an actionable process. All with pricing and licensing that makes it competitive and incredibly accessible.
Other key points Adam covers:
- How to prioritize the steps needed to get the best results.
- Why isn’t everyone running Power BI? He’ll go over what customers say and how we have helped solve their problems.
- Our new Power BI Managed Services offerings. Our in-house Power BI rock stars understand people’s problems and pain points from helping over 300 hundred customers. Using this knowledge, we’ve created a new Managed Service offering, with 3 different tiers of service to make managing your Power BI environment a breeze.
Learn more about using and implementing Power BI in your organization from the best in the business. Watch the full webinar here. To learn more about our free training or our 30+ course library of our On-Demand Training platform, including Power BI, visit our website. Or to learn more about our Power BI Managed Services, click the link below.