In this module, you will learn how to use the Calendar Custom Visual by Tallan. The Calendar Visual provides a calendar layout that filters and aggregates data across a range of dates.
Module 66 – Calendar by Tallan
- Power BI Custom Visual – Calendar by Tallan
- Dataset – Correctional Facility Daily Population Count.xlsx
- Completed Example – Module 66 – Calendar by Tallan.pbix
- Provides separate views for year and month levels.
- Allows users to highlight a date range to apply filters to the rest of your report.
This Calendar visual displays inmate population trends for the state of Connecticut.
- Under the Format paintbrush there are not many settings to tweak.
- The one available setting is to adjust the Cell Color. By adjusting this you can change the color that’s used for each day on the calendar.
You can also adjust the background color, add a border around the visual and lock the aspect ratio under the Format section.
Find Out More
You will always be able to find this video module and advanced viewing of future modules on the Pragmatic Works On-Demand Training platform or view my previous blog posts.