In this module, you will learn how to use the Custom Calendar by Akvelon. The Custom Calendar by Akvelon is a calendar that allows you to display multiple metrics on each individual day of a month view.
Module 70 – Custom Calendar By Akvelon
- Shows multiple metrics on each day
- Multiple calendar types and settings to customize
This Custom Calendar displays past and future weather conditions.
- Under the Format paintbrush, there are several settings that you can configure to adjust the tooltip appearance.
- Under the Calendar section, you can change the calendar type as well as decide which month will begin displaying first and what colors will be used within the calendar.
- By modifying the Legend section, you can turn on/off the legend and change the formatting of the legend displayed above the calendar.
- Using the Metrics section, you can change how each measure is color coded on the calendar.
You can also adjust the background color, add a border around the visual and lock the aspect ratio under the Format section.
Find Out More
You will always be able to find this video module and advanced viewing of future modules on the Pragmatic Works On-Demand Training platform or view my previous blog posts.