In this module, you will learn how to use the Enlighten Stack Shuffle Custom Visual. The Enlighten Stack Shuffle is helpful when you want to display a "top N" set of values. For example, if you want to display your top 5 selling employees, this visual can make that very easy.
Module 75 – Enlighten Stack Shuffle
- Power BI Custom Visual – Enlighten Stack Shuffle
- Dataset – Sales By Product.xlsx
- Completed Example – Module 75 – Enlighten Stack Shuffle.pbix
- It is a simple method for displaying a "top N" set of values.
- When you explore the rest of your report, the visual animates with a shuffle effect.
This Enlighten Stack Shuffle sorts the top 10 selling products.
- Under the Format paintbrush, there are a few configurations that can be adjusted on this visual.
- In the Stack Shuffle section, you can adjust traditional formatting options like the color and font size of the visual. You can also change the sorting, number of values to display and alignment of the visual from this section.
In addition to these properties, there are settings that appear on every visual to adjust the background color, add a border around the visual and lock the aspect ratio.
Find Out More
You will always be able to find this video module and advanced viewing of future modules on the Pragmatic Works On-Demand Training platform or view my previous blog posts.