In this module, you will learn how to use the Sankey Bar Chart Power BI Custom Visual. The Sankey Bar Chart is used to show a flow of data between different stages of a process.
Module 33 – Sankey Bar Chart
- Power BI Custom Visual – Sankey Bar Chart
- Dataset – Sales Opportunities.xlsx
- Completed Example – Module 33 – Sankey Bar Chart.pbix
- The interconnecting bars allow you to easily see a comparison between stages or categories.
- It also shows positive or negative flow from one stage to the next.
This Sankey Bar Chart shows sales opportunities and what the next step in the sales process was.
- Under the Format paintbrush there are no specific settings for the Dial Gauge, but you will have a pair of settings that appears on every visual to adjust the background color, add a border around the visual and lock the aspect ratio.
Find Out More
You will always be able to find this video module and advanced viewing of future modules on the Pragmatic Works On-Demand Training platform or view my previous blog posts.