In this module, you will learn how to use the Visio Visual Custom Visual. The Visio Visual allows you to embed Visio diagrams stored in either OneDrive for Business or Sharepoint Online in your Power BI reports.
Module 65 – Visio Visual
- Power BI Custom Visual – Visio Visual
- Dataset – Student Grades.xlsx
- Completed Example – Module 65 – Visio Visual.pbix
- Visio Diagram – ClassRoom.vsdx
- The Visio diagram must be stored in either OneDrive for Business or SharePoint Online.
- Data from Power BI can be bound to your diagram.
This Visio Visual displays students in a classroom as well as the GPA and grades they scored.
- Under the Format paintbrush, there are no special configurations you can do for the Visio Visual. All the configurations for this visual are done directly on the visual itself.
You can still adjust the background color, add a border around the visual and lock the aspect ratio under the Format section.
Find Out More
You will always be able to find this video module and advanced viewing of future modules on the Pragmatic Works On-Demand Training platform or view my previous blog posts.