When I started Pragmatic Works 13 years ago out of a small, one-room office, I could only imagine how far the company would go. We dreamed of creating a unique culture where every consultant loved to learn and give back to the community and other consultants. I’m so proud of each team member and what they bring to our culture and each other.
As some of you may have already heard, Pragmatic Works announced today that 3Cloud has acquired the consulting side of the business. This is exciting news as by joining forces with 3Cloud, we have created the largest Azure pure-play services firm in the U.S. You can read more about the overall acquisition in the press release.
I’m sure you’re wondering what this means for Pragmatic Works moving forward, so I’m going to answer a few questions for you.
- Why did 3Cloud acquire Pragmatic Works Consulting? By joining 3Cloud, we have created the largest consulting agency 100% focused on Azure. This uniquely positions us to provide our clients with more services and direct access to Microsoft technologies and benefits.
- Will the company still be known as Pragmatic Works Consulting? During the transition phase it will be known as Pragmatic Works Consulting by 3Cloud. Over the next year, the Pragmatic Works Consulting name will be absorbed into 3Cloud’s naming and branding.
- Who is joining the 3Cloud team? The entire consulting team led by Adam Jorgensen will be moving to 3Cloud immediately.
- What about Pragmatic Works Training? Pragmatic Works Training will continue to operate as a separate company under the leadership of myself Brian Knight, and Devin Knight.
- What if I currently have a project with Pragmatic Works? Your projects will continue to run as normal with the same consultants and key players. There will be no changes or disruptions to ongoing projects.
I am incredibly proud of the entire consulting team and I look forward to seeing what is next for them with 3Cloud. I’m also extremely excited to continue working with our world-class training team to develop and grow new learning initiatives. We are eager to expand our offerings and help customers on their learning paths.
Of course, none of this would have been possible without our loyal customers and fans. We appreciate your trust in us over the years. Stay tuned as there is much more to come and I personally cannot wait to see what’s next!
Brian Knight, Pragmatic Works Founder