Azure Data Factory from Microsoft is the incredible cloud-based ETL and data integration service that allows you to create data-driven workflows that orchestrate data movement and transformation. If you’re already using Azure Data Factory (ADF) and are ready to take your knowledge and skills to the next level, we’ve got the course for you!
We’re excited to announce our new Advanced Azure Data Factory course! This course is designed to give you a comprehensive overview of ADF and the integration with other cloud technologies. In this course we’ll cover:
- Azure DevOps – How we use DevOps with Azure Data Factory to build that continuous integration and continuous delivery.
- Azure Data Factory integration with other tools like Azure Key Vault which will help you ensure your information stays secure and protected. We also get into integration with Databricks, Azure Log Analytics, Logic Apps, and Managed Identities from a security perspective.
- Pipelines – We dive into building dynamic and reusable pipelines leveraging parameters and variables.
- Data Flow – Data flows are where you’ll do most of your transformation within Data Factory. We’ll show you how to use wrangling and mapping data flows.
- Monitoring - You’ll learn how to take your metrics and store them in Azure Log Analytics, then view all your data from a single, centralized dashboard.
You learn all this and more in this deep dive course designed and taught by our expert trainer, Mitchell Pearson.
If you’re looking to advance your skills in ADF so you can leverage all it has to offer, then the Advanced Azure Data Factory course is for you! As always, our courses go deeper into content than other training, and you can take our courses anywhere, any time and on any device.
Check out this course and any of our 60+ library of courses covering Azure, Power BI, Business Intelligence, SQL Server, the Power Platform and much more with our FREE On-Demand Learning trial. Click the link below to get started.