Do you want to learn how to build an end to end Power Platform Solution? You may be familiar with one or two of the tools in the Power Platform. In a recent webinar, Devin Knight, takes a look at how all the tools within the Platform, Power Apps, Power Automate (formerly Microsoft Flow) and Power BI integrate and work together.
The webinar will delve into each tool separately:
- Power Apps
- A fully cloud-based rapid application development platform that allows citizen developers to easily build apps for web or mobile devices.
- These apps are then easily shared across a department or entire organization.
- Devin discusses what you can build with Power Apps and demos how to build an app.
- Power Automate (Formerly Microsoft Flow)
- A service for business users to automate workflows across apps and services.
- Easily built with the web-based designer with many pre-built templates available to use.
- Devin demos how to configure a workflow with Power Automate.
- Power BI
- A collection of software services, apps, and connectors that work together to turn unrelated data into coherent, visually immersive, and interactive insights.
- It removes the barriers to entry for BI.
- Power Bi is frequently updated.
- The webinar includes a demo on integrating Power BI in the Power Platform.
If you’d like a taste of all the Power Platform has to offer and to learn how all the tools integrate to form an incredibly powerful platform, this webinar is for you! Watch the complete webinar below. To view the presentation slides, click here.
Looking for more Power Platform training? Our On-Demand Learning platform has courses covering all the Power Platform tools as part of our 55+ courses covering Business Intelligence, SQL Server, Azure and much more. How about starting with a free course? Our Dashboard in a Day course contains 7+ hours of Power BI content for FREE! We have a free App in a Day course too! Click below for your free course today!