Would you like to learn PowerApps? How about learning it for FREE? In partnership with Microsoft, Pragmatic Works’ virtual App in a Day course will get you started with PowerApps at no cost!
PowerApps is the amazing tool that lets you build apps quickly, in hours instead of months, with a low or no code approach to app design. Once your app is built, it works cross-platform so you can publish it to the web, mobile devices or tablet.
Applications start with data – PowerApps has more than 200 connectors for both cloud and on-premises data. Plus, you use Excel-like expressions to add logic to your apps. PowerApps fast point-and-click approach will have you designing apps in no time, even if you’re not a developer.
Our free App in a Day course, taught by PowerApps expert Brian Knight, contains incredibly detailed labs covering the capabilities of PowerApps. In this course you will learn how to:
- Build canvas and model-driven applications for your end users
- Use Common Data services (CDS) to store business data
- Integrate Microsoft Flow to automate approvals and send emails
- Evaluate PowerApps' ability to meet organizational requirements around building applications
- Learn how PowerApps can help you be more efficient and make a greater impact on the work you do every day
We are excited to partner with Microsoft to offer this free course, App in a Day, where you’ll learn how to build business applications quickly with this powerful tool. Did we mention that it’s FREE?
You can also do this event for free in person at the following locations:
Click the link below to register for your FREE App in a Day course and get started using PowerApps for your business in one day!