In this module you will learn how to use the Acterys Matrix Light. Acterys Matrix Light is designed primarily for financial planning and budgeting but works similar to a traditional Excel PivotTable.
Module 112 – Acterys Matrix Light
- Power BI Custom Visual – Acterys Matrix Light
- Dataset – Sales by Product Hierarchy and Year.xlsx
- Completed Example – Module 112 – Acterys Matrix Light.pbix
- Works similarly to a traditional Excel PivotTable.
- Able to display filtered values on top.
This Acterys Matrix Light shows the Revenue by subcategory and year.
Under the Format paintbrush you will find there are a few customizations that you can enable for this visual.
- Using the Show Total section you can determine if total values are displayed on columns or on rows.
- Changing the Grid UI section allows you to modify the formatting of the text within the matrix.
You can also adjust the background color, add a border around the visual and lock the aspect ratio under the Format section.