In this module you will learn how to use the Circle KPI Gauge. The Circle KPI Gauge displays a single measure value in a highly customizable circular gauge visual.
Module 115 – Circle KPI Gauge
- Power BI Custom Visual – Circle KPI Gauge
- Dataset – Training Completed.xlsx
- Completed Example – Module 115 – Circle KPI Gauge.pbix
- You will likely need to use a slicer with this visual.
This Circle KPI Gauge displays the percentage of employees that have completed more than 5 hours of training.
- Under the Format paintbrush you will find there are a few customizations that you can enable for this visual.
- Using the Circle Properties section you can adjust the formatting and thresholds of this visual.
You can also adjust the background color, add a border around the visual and lock the aspect ratio under the Format section.