You will always be able to find this video module and advanced viewing of future modules on the Pragmatic Works On-Demand Training platform or view my previous blog posts.
In this module, you will learn how to use the Overview by CloudScope. The Overview by CloudScope shows a list of values in the format of a list of Instagram profiles.
Module 114 – Overview by CloudScope
- Power BI Custom Visual – Overview by CloudScope
- Dataset – Twitter Profiles.xlsx
- Completed Example – Module 114 – Overview by CloudScope.pbix
- Shows a list of values in the format of an Instagram profile list.
- If you click on an element, it will act as a filter for other visuals in your report.
This Overview by CloudScope visual is displaying twitter profile information in the format of an Instagram list.
Under the Format paintbrush you will find there are a few customizations that you can enable for this visual.
- Within the Column mapping section the fields from your dataset will need to be mapped to the properties within the visual.
- Changing the Formatting section allows you to adjust the size of each part of within the visual.
You can also adjust the background color, add a border around the visual and lock the aspect ratio under the Format section.